Commercial Roofing Company
When it comes to all commercial properties, it’s vital that a stable, long lasting roof is in place. Without this assurance, you may have problems that quickly arise, such as water leaks when it rains. Eliminate these problems before they arise and invest in installing a high-quality, durable, long lasting roof that will keep your commercial property — and all those that work within the building — safe from potential problems. Confused on where to start? Lost on whether you need a metal roof or a flat roof coating? Well, that’s where we come in.
Our team of highly trained professionals know all about the many different types of roofing materials currently on the market. So, regardless of what type of roofing your commercial property currently has, we’ll be able to check it out and repair it when needed. Looking for a brand new roof, whether it’s for a replacement or a new installation? We can also help out! With our many different services, we ensure that all of our customers get the best possible commercial roofing for their building. To learn more about how our team of commercial roofing contractors can specifically help you and your business, chat with Universal Roofing & Restoration at (281) 616-5842 today about getting a commercial roofer in Houston, TX!
Through our commercial roofer services, we offer many different services created to help property owners, regardless of what property they own. So, whether you’re needing an apartment building roof or a hospital building roof, we’re well equipped to handle it all. We can repair, replace, or install a brand new roof, regardless of the material, type, or layout. Some of the most common commercial properties that we work on include (but aren’t limited to):
- Apartment Complexes & Multi-Family Agricultural Buildings Roofing
- Hospitals & Healthcare Roofing
- Church Roofing Replacement
- Shopping Centers
- Office Building Roofing Contractor
Different Roofing Materials For Different Properties
Different commercial properties do best with different roofing materials. For example, if you have a flat or low sloping roof, you want to make sure you invest in a roofing material that is high-quality and incredibly durable. Properties with flat roofs tend to naturally have to deal with a water pooling problem after it rains. Therefore, investing in a roofing material that accurately protects your roof and building from these pools of water — and from all types of weather conditions — is vital. Single ply roofing (such as TPO, EPDM, and PVC roofing) tends to be the best direction for those with low sloping or flat roofs.
However, there are so many different types of roofing to look into. Metal roofing has become a go-to for so many commercial properties in the last few decades and years — and for good reason. Metal naturally lasts longer than most other roofing types and is incredibly durable. Those are both pluses. With this said, built up roofing shouldn’t be slept on. One of the most common commercial roofing structures, built up roofing is still a great way to keep your building and structure safe. Above all else, however, you should always make sure a professional commercial roofer who knows what they’re doing installs or replaces your roof. An incorrectly installed roof can bring a slew of problems your way in no time.
Commercial Roofers, Here to Help
Our team of highly trained commercial roofers know the ins and outs of all types of different commercial roofing materials. Whether you have a flat or metal roof, we can easily repair any issues that may arise or seamlessly install a new roof in no time. We have extensive experience working on a variety of different commercial properties, such as hospitals, apartment buildings, and office buildings. We know how to get the job done without interfering with the day to day life of your business and your employees. Want to learn more about how we can specifically help you and your commercial property? Chat with Universal Roofing & Restoration for a commercial roofer in Houston, TX at (281) 616-5842 right now to learn how we can help you!
- Built Up Roofing A common roofing solution for many commercial properties, built up roofing is a simple, yet high-quality, way to go.
- Business & Office Building Roof Repair Does your office building’s roof need repairs or a whole new roof? Look no further. We’re here to help.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal roofing has become a popular material for so many commercial properties, as it’s incredibly durable and long-lasting.
- Flat Roof Coating Protect your flat roof from falling into disrepair with a durable flat roof coating that can help seal up any cracks or holes.
- Hospital & Healthcare Roof Repair Let us repair or install a new roof over your hospital or healthcare facility without interrupting your workers’ day to day work.
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair and Installation Rubberized sheets topped with a durable asphalt topping, modified bitumen roofing could be exactly what your commercial property needs.
- Single Ply Roofing EPDM, TPO, and PVC roofing solutions are great investments for properties with flat or low sloping roofs.